Re: Foreign-fecth: Was: Proposal: Uniting the Web and "App" worlds

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Anders Rundgren <
anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2015-09-14 15:51, Alex Russell wrote:
>
>> The navigator.connect() effort died at the last Service Worker
>> Face-to-Face, but foreign-fetch (as I outlined it here) is the logical
>> replacement.
>>

> I didn't find much concrete information, is there a write-up somewhere?

Foreign fetch is briefly described at
https://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Foreign_Fetch and
https://gist.github.com/mkruisselbrink/f6957bece64740926b84. And I started
turning it into an actual pull request for the service worker spec, but
haven't actually uploaded any of that yet.