Re: WebAssembly?

From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 06:12:29 +0000
To: Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
This sounds like a great topic. I've heard rumors floating around, but haven't yet delved in to find out more. (I assume this is another variant of JS optimizations like ASM.js).

+1 to discuss. I'm not comfortable presenting without spending a bit more time investigating and this week is pretty busy for me :(