Public Posting of TAG F2F minutes

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 23:12:19 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
(Reposting with proper subject line)

I was just looking for the minutes of the most recent TAG F2F and went to
the TAG home page at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/

There is a section "Recent face-to-face meetings" [with no linkable anchor
] but that has no minutes posted since April.

I think it's very important that minutes of TAG F2F meetingsbe easily
discoverable by the public, preferably from the TAG's public home page.

In fact, though I wouldn't want to trouble the chairs to manually post
links to all telcon minutes, I think the TAG home page should give
instructions for finding telcon meeting minutes as well, e.g. by suggesting
a suitable search in the www-tag archives.

Thank you!

Noah