Re: European court rules video embedding does not infringe copyright

Common formula for "publicly available" is: "making available to the public of their works in such a way that members of the public may access these works from a place and at a time individually chosen by them" (WIPO Copyright Treaty, Article 8 [1]).

--
[1] http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/text.jsp?file_id=295166#P78_9739

--
Sergey Konstantinov