Re: Draft [URL] reference update to informative text

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 6:27 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> I see that you have contributed to these test results in the past.  If you
> know of any specific definitions, it would be helpful if you could update
> them again.

Well I created the initial test suite so I'm quite familiar with it,
yes. When there's interest from implementers in URLs or when I'm
without other things to do I expect to update the URL Standard again.
There's a few outstanding issues that followed from Simon's work on a
Rust library (to be used by Servo) and some things work looking it
from recent Gecko work.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/