Re: Draft [URL] reference update to informative text

I refer you to the normative reference policy.  :)  I'm really not trying
to cycle this argument over and over, but this is a major change to a
policy and the W3C's way of working, and it should be treated as such; not
a disagreement about one simple, relatively non-contentious reference.