F2F Edited Minutes Now Available

From: Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:44:23 +0100
To: TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi folks -

I’ve put edited and cleaned up versions of the f2f minutes up online. The minutes are linked from the Wiki agenda page:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/TAG/Planning/2014-07-F2F

The direct links are:

21 July: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2014/07/21-f2f-minutes.html
22 July: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2014/07/22-f2f-minutes.html
23 July: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2014/07/23-f2f-minutes.html

I’ve also included a note to the original “oksoclap” document in each of the minutes. Please feel free to send me edits to the minutes, by the way, but please do NOT edit them in OkSoClap any more since I do not intend to re-export them again.

I’ve noted some of the actions taken and added some of these to the minutes and the actions register (https://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open). Please take a look at your actions and feel free to clear them, edit them, add notes, etc…

Thanks,
Dan