Re: Feedback on Capability URLs

From: Rob Meijer <rmeijer@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:40:05 +0200
To: "Jeni Tennison" <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Cc: jsha@eff.org, www-tag@w3.org
Great progress, good to see many of the issues raised have been addressed,
including the most essential ones.

I still feel the recommendation 'Capability URLs should expire' could use
some nuance, have some doubts about the section on Canonical URLs, and
feel the dangers averted bu not using identity are somewhat
underemphasized, but the overall progress is absolutely impressive. Good
work.

Rob