DRM Overview for F2F discussion

From: Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 13:17:16 -0700
To: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
Cc: David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com>, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@chromium.org>, Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>
Hi all,

In preparation for our conversation with David Dorwin from the Chrome EME
team, they have prepared an overview of DRM systems gto serve as a
background for discussion. It includes a description of some aspects of
these systems that have not previously been well-described:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-v5s570vnBYUYaUdguiPG1ePyrr4Ra8LC-IHThpZGrM/edit

My deepest thanks to David for taking the time both to help produce this
document and participate in our discussions next week.

Regards