Re: Interesting Presentation on Web Security / Pervasive Monitoring

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 16:53:43 +0200
To: Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>
Cc: TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
http://www.venona.com/rdl/papers/travel-routers-hope-x.pdf is the
presentation I suspect you're referring to. :)

-mike
--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)