Re: A proposal for revising the rules on TAG Participation

On 2014/07/16 10:12, Alex Russell wrote:

> That's an incredibly strange intepretation. Mozilla continues to do good
> and contribute to the web. Mozilla continues to support TAG members (Dave
> and prevously Anne). But they're not funding Marcos' travel to TAG meetings
> as a part of that and, thanks to membership, ahve no reasonable expectation
> that his travel would be effective if they *did* fund it.
>
> Put another way, if an employee came to you and said "I'm going to keep
> going to these meetings but can't really participate as an equal" what
> would you do?

I don't expect any company or organization to provide money,... for such
a request. I could guess this might be different for some companies if
the request is something like "I need one more meeting to complete the
important work on ... that I started." or something along these lines.

Regards,   Martin.