Re: Is the TAG structure harmful? [Was: Fwd: Forced Resignation]

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> Could you put forward some concrete technical problems here and how
> you think they came to be? That might be more productive.

I used to, until I realized I wasn't being taken seriously regardless
of how right I was. Hence, "marginalized". Not a productive use of my
time, which is why I only occasionally contribute "political" opinions.
Just to get them on the record. I don't feel I have to prove my
knowledge of Web architecture to anyone, anymore, as nobody cares to
hear it anyway. Not a problem on my part, nor one I care to beat my head
against a wall to try to resolve. I'd rather go mtn biking with my dog.

http://forums.mtbr.com/vintage-retro-classic/trail-pics-814309-9.html#post10811708

-Eric