Re: Preparing to Publish HTTPS Finding

Chris Palmer wrote:

> Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>
> > The finding says that HTTPS will only be needed for new features.
> > So, are we moving to a two tier web, where some features are for
> > everyone and and some are for others?
>
> As has been shown multiple times, there are ways for people to serve
> HTTPS for 0 additional dollars.

Which I will continue to rebut every time it's mentioned, so long as
we're only talking about CloudFlare for free HTTPS. Show me a free
option that site owners can live with before advocating same, although
I doubt such exists.

Please, stop dismissing this concern by pointing at a company with the
most odious TOS I've ever encountered in 20+ years. Non-starter.

-Eric