Re: Preparing to Publish HTTPS Finding

Chris Palmer wrote:

> As has been shown multiple times, there are ways for people to serve
> HTTPS for 0 additional dollars.

OK, I'm the lone voice in the wilderness here, but those free
certificates remain too odious for serious consideration. If I can't
get a free cert without signing over my first-born, it's too expensive.
So I'd rather not see this as TAG's fallback position, that my being
unwilling to sign over my first-born is not to be taken seriously as an
obstacle to wider adoption. Free != without cost.

-Eric