From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 07:34:58 +0100
Cc: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>, Public TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
To: Chris Palmer <palmer@google.com>
Chris Palmer,

For the benefit of the discussion in general please retract that remark.

- Mention me by name not role I was not invoking;
- point to your message you are taking about in this HTTPS and where it is relevant;
- be less inflammatory
- don't generalize a persons argument to the point of ridicule, it is not a useful form of rhetoric.

Tim BL