Re: Link rot in Supreme Court decisions

From: Herbert Van de Sompel <hvdsomp@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:37:33 +0200
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Mark's mail provides me with a good opportunity to share:

http://mementoweb.org/missing-link/

The document is about providing temporal context (access date, URI of resource version) for web links in a machine-actionable manner as a way to address reference rot. It also explores concrete ways to express this temporal context in HTML.

I am very interested in comments, opinions, advise.

Greetings

Herbert Van de Sompel