Re: DOM, Promises, and licensing

I think this is all misdirection from the core question:

Jeff: did you express that view to Anne? And is it not based on an *opinion* of
the policies in effect with regards to derivitive works in this area? Is it
really necessary to ask the AC to change the Team's opinion on this?

Anne: can you make the formal request per the rule there?

Jeff: assuming he does, can you please advise on a timeframe for getting a
response?