Re: URLs in Data Working Draft

<delurk>
Amen! Amen! Amen! <sing>Hallelujah!</sing>. After over a decade of angels
dancing on pinheads, and coming dangerously close to reinventing the
topic/occurrence dichotomy with httprange-14, we once again find ourselves
back in the untidy but happy world of common sense. Well done TAG!
</delurk>

--
Uche Ogbuji                       http://uche.ogbuji.net
Founding Partner, Zepheira        http://zepheira.com