Fragid requirements on script authors

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:03:38 +0000
Cc: Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi,

Talking to Alex yesterday, he argued that Best Practice 11 in the FragIds draft, at:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mimeTypesAndFragids-2013-01-05.html#consistent-script-processing

should use 'Should' rather than 'Must', ie, should be:

  Best Practice 11: Publishers Should Ensure Scripts Adhere to Constraints
  Specified within Media Type Registrations

  Scripts should adhere to any constraints that are placed on their behaviour
  in the appropriate media type registration.

All the other best practices are 'should' so I'm happy with this change. If we need to discuss it, perhaps we could schedule a discussion during the telcon on 7th February?

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison
http://www.jenitennison.com/