Re: Tentative proposal for Tues afternoon meeting in place of TAG F2F next week

On 1/7/2013 7:01 PM, Ashok Malhotra wrote:
> I will be able to call in Tuesday afternoon.  I can also call in Tuesday
> morning
> especially if you want to discuss the P&L document.

Thank you, but I am proposing not to be there Tues morning. We really have
very few people in Massachusetts, so I think the P&L can be done as well on
the phone at this point, no? I wanted to take Tues afternoon in part
because we have visitors coming to discuss TAG futures, and with them I
think we have enough for a useful session. Is that OK?

Noah