Tentative agenda for TAG call tomorrow

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 23:22:12 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
This has turned into a crazy week, and I apologize for not yet having a
formal agenda for tomorrow's TAG call.

We will have a call. Here is an informal agenda:

Admin
-----

scribe: Henry Thompson (unconfirmed)

Unapproved minutes: awaiting minutes for 20 Dec from Yves

regrets:???

We will probably not have a call next week...will hold official
cancellation until later

Technical Agenda
----------------

I don't see much substantive technical e-mail discussion since our last
call. Here are some things I think we might discuss tomorrow.

* Sketch of F2F agenda - I got input in Dec., will try to prepare rough
outline tomorrow morning for discussion. I expect tomorrow's discussion of
this to be short, focusing on time scheduling preferences (we have visitors
Tues and I may be unavailable some of Monday at the F2F), and also making
sure everyone's preparing reading, etc.

* Do we want to discuss Richard Cyganiak's comments on our Fragid draft?
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Dec/0143.html)

* Open discussion of TAG futures and election-related issues

Anything else?

Thank you.

Noah