Re: New resource: Normative References to W3C Standards

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 11:58:14 +0200
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
CC: www-tag@w3.org, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>, "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
On 19/04/13 11:17, Marcos Caceres wrote:

> Well, I just talked to twenty even more famous dudes than your dude, and they were all like "hell yeah, Living Standards are awesome! that dude that Daniel talked to is a quack!".

Is there any reason why I have to read this? This is childish AND
INSULTING behaviour that has no place here. I don't disclose a name
because that person is sleeping right now on the US west coast and I
have no prior permission to disclose a name. It's a quite old concept
called politeness.

I know I'm known to be a trouble-maker, but I'm also known to be a
reliable trouble-maker. Please don't question my honesty again.

</Daniel>