Minutes from TAG F2F 3rd day

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:20:26 -0400
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Now that I have the log from Yehuda, I'm working on formatting the draft
F2F minutes. It appears to me that the 20th (3rd day) was scribed by Yves
with help from Jeni. I don't think I have your IRC logs or formatted
minutes. Who is doing the integration please? We are way overdue.

FYI, Jeni has already done the 18th, and I am integrating the logs from
Marcos, Anne, Yehuda and me for the 19th.

Thank you

Noah