Need rest of input for draft minutes for TAG F2F

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 23:03:31 -0400
To: Yehuda Katz <yehuda.katz@jquery.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Yehuda:

I'm pretty sure the IRC logs you're editing are the only ones that we're
missing for me to finish integrating F2F minutes. We normally commit to the
community to have draft minutes out within a week or so of the meeting, and
we often get it done faster. In this case, we're now at 2 weeks, and I'll
still have to do some integration once all the logs are available. Do you
have any ETA for your part of the log? Thank you.

Noah