Re: issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading)

Hmm. I should have remembered at least the first of those, since it was
sent just a few days after I joined the TAG, I think. Anyway: I agree,
these are both very useful notes for purposes of this discussion. At least,
I find them to be.

Noah