Re: TAG Product Page for URI Documentation Discovery Work

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com> wrote:
> Henry
>
> The last product page for URI documentation and discovery was created in
> January. Would it be possible for you to update that to reflect today's
> status, and also to update the index page [2] as necessary? Thank you.

Not quite true. A later version is here:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris-2012-06-06.html

I have a feeling I mentioned this on www-tag at the time, but no matter.

I found an even later one in my CVS checkout directory, which I've
just checked in here:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris-2012-06-07.html

The fact remains that work is needed to bring it up to date,
regardless of the interpretation of "it". See
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/meet.2008.14504503143/abstract

Jonathan