Re: 'parallel properties' reference?

Sandro Hawke writes:

> That sounds like a CG (and maybe eventually WG) activity, so it can
> focus on running code and a spec written by the people who need it and
> will implement it.  There are details to work out (eg the issues
> mentioned in my blog post); is a TAG resolution really the place to do
> that?

If you follow the link JAR provided [1] and look in particular at the
F2F discussion [2], you will find the following resolution:

  RESOLUTION: 1) Go back to community with perspective from background
  section on what URIs can or can't be known to identify as the
  response to change proposals 2) publish URIs in Data primer as a rec
  3) publish a note base on proposal 27 with intention to transition
  to RDF WG, all by April 1 2013

So I think the TAG agrees with you.

ht

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris-2012-10-30.html