Re: [apps-discuss] "Best Practices for Fragment Identifiers and Media Type Definitions"

Murray S. Kucherawy writes:

> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> To be more explicit (and provide additional URLs):
>>
>>    http://www.w3.org/TR/fragid-best-practices/ is now (as of last week) a
>> W3C "First Public Working Draft" as the first step of the "Recommendation"
>> track at W3C.
>> . . .
> Is there any objection from the WG to making a reference to this in the
> suffix-regs document?

I can't speak officially for the rest of the TAG, but I am pretty sure
it is our hope that you will do precisely that.

> (Perhaps before we go there: Is that first w3.org URI going to be a
> permanent URI to which we could make reference?)

Yes, the URI above will be as permanent as any w3.org document URI.
It will track the latest version, and will eventually be the URI for
the approved W3C Recommendation, assuming we get that far.

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk