Re: HTML5 proposes introduction of new family of URI schemes

On Jan 24, 2012, at 03:08 , Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Robin Berjon wrote:
>> I think that there's some confusion and conflation going on in this
>> thread. To help alleviate it, I've created the following trivial demo:
>>
>>   http://berjon.com/tmp/rph.html
>
> Doesn't do anything when loading the page (...) (Opera v11.52 on
> Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition with no relevant customization).

You snipped my email right before the place where it said "I've tested it in Firefox 9".

I specifically picked "mms" for this example because it's in the whitelist but I suspect won't be used much by anyone here. Also, I strongly suspect they picked mms: when they meant mmsto:.