Re: MIME and web slides for tomorrow

Larry,

Thank you, I'll try and make some time for you to go through these, but I
want to start by having a discussion of the revised goals and focus of the
project, and especially to do a moderately detailed review of the specific
documents that are on the required reading list. My intention is that I'll
lead a review of that, and presuming we can get through that in 30-40
minutes, that should leave ~half the time for you to do these slides. There
is, of course, some risk that the group wants to spend more (or less) time
on the documents and product plans themselves.

Thank you. See you in a few minutes.

Noah