Re: updating page for 'uri documentation discovery' product

and in the product page itself [1] Jonathan A Rees wrote:

> DRAFT 2012-02-11 by JAR, with new success criteria, and schedule back
> one month

I'd say you pretty much figured it out. As long as you clearly indicate the
status for any page that hasn't been reviewed and approved by the TAG, and
do the dated links as you did at the bottom, I think we're just fine.

With the possible exception of the new success criteria, these changes seem
to me sufficiently small that we don't necessarily need telcon discussion.
I'm inclined to just say that if nobody complains in the next few days, you
can just say "silence is assent" and remove the draft indication (with or
without creating a new dated version as you see fit.)

For more substantial changes (or if you think the success criteria need
explicit buyin) I would have said: tell me when you think it's time for
discussion, I'll schedule that, and we'll reflect the consensus of the TAG
in a new page once we have that.

Thank you.

Noah