Re: Comments on Fragment Identifier draft

On 12/21/2012 2:55 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:

> I was hoping to get IRI and URI tests into the W3C test repository,
> and Chris Weber was going to submit a bunch of webkit-based tests; I
> thought that was in progress but I haven't heard more news.

Some good news is that in the past few weeks I have improved the test
cases with new contributions from several folks including Michael Smith
and Anne van Kesteren.  Tests are running here and using the
testharness.js that you had suggested to me:

http://www.lookout.net/test/url/

The test cases and associated code are up also at:

https://github.com/cweb/url-testing

The urls.json file contains the test cases, and will probably be the
only data set I work on, as I'm leaving the previous XML format behind
in favor of JSON.

I lost some steam with the holiday season approaching, but am happy to
continue working on these and to get them into the W3C test repository.

Best regards,
Chris Weber