Re: TAG Nominees: what say you?

Art:
As you know, I am interested in creating an architecture for offline apps.  This encompasses
local storage and synchronization.  In my view, this is a missing piece in the WWW picture
and it is becoming increasingly important and we move to mobile devices.

The other area that I have been involved in is legal issues around the Web and Web Governance.
I helped bring the Publishing and Linking draft to Last Call http://www.w3.org/TR/publishing-linking/
but I think the W3C has a lot more to say in these areas but exactly how and where to say them is
a challenge.

All the best, Ashok