Re: Encoding document

On Apr 27, 2012, at 10:36 , Larry Masinter wrote:
> the TAG is chartered to help W3C coordinate its work with that of other organizations.  This document overlaps IETF work and registries.
> if it is correct, IETF should correct and update.
> Should the TAG request that through liaison?

If you see issues between that document and existing IETF work that can create genuine problems, it would be good to find out if there is communication between both parties and at the very least note which issues could arise.

I would however be cautious about using the TAG as the liaising agent between the WHAT WG and the IETF.