ACTION-636: Final product page for TAG work on Mime/Web

From: Noah Mendelsohn <noah@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 19:59:56 -0400
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
On March 15th I picked up what had been Larry's:

	ACTION-636: Update product page for Mime and the Web

I have now prepared a draft of the required page at [1]. Larry: if you
would prefer any changes, please let me know (because I need to keep the
dated and undated versions in sync, it's probably easier for me to check in
any needed edits).

Once Larry and the TAG signal agreement, I will proceed with my:

	ACTION-670: Update product priority list
	to mark MIMEWeb completed after final product
	page available

I will also at that time announce completion of the work in an e-mail,
referencing the product page. Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/mimeweb-2012-04-29