Re: [apps-discuss] W3C TAG Comment on Draft Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 11:20:51 -0400
To: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
Cc: Tony Hansen <tony@maillennium.att.com>, "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>, apps-discuss@ietf.org
> > Media types using "+json" SHOULD process any fragment identifiers
> > defined for "application/json" in the same way as defined for that media
> > type.

Please forgive me if I am missing something obvious, but . . .

I find the sentence above ambiguous, as it isn't clear whether the
phrase 'that media type' refers to 'application/json' or 'Media types
using "+json"'.  I suggest being explicit instead of saying "that media
type".

> > Media types using "+xml" SHOULD process any fragment identifiers defined
> > for "application/xml" in the same way as defined for that media type.

Ditto.

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
http://dbooth.org/