Re: [apps-discuss] W3C TAG Comment on Draft Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures

On 4/13/2012 4:30 AM, Jeni Tennison wrote:
> I'm now the one tasked within the TAG on drafting the precise guidance.
> It seems to me that it isn't all that much text (if you cut out all the
> explanation and rationale that's in the draft we pointed you at [3]). It
> might be that if we can incorporate it directly within the media type
> specification draft that would be the quickest route, but I don't know.
> I'd really value your advice about the best way forward.

Thank Murray, Ned, John and Jeni.

As Jeni says, she is the best point of coordination with the TAG. I suggest
you all continue to work with her, copying the TAG's www-tag mailing list
on any non-trivial correspondence or suggestions for specific directions.
That will maximize the chance that, if any other TAG members have concerns,
we can discover them quickly and deal with them in a non-disruptive way.

Thank you again.

Noah Mendelsohn
Chair: W3C Technical Architecture Group