W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > October 2011

Re: Agenda for today's TAG teleconference

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:05:36 +0000
To: <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <www-tag@w3.org>, <amy@w3.org>, <robin@berjon.com>, <dom@w3.org>
Message-ID: <5D6B678C-117F-4805-BA24-98165657F6B0@nokia.com>
Noah

Currently we have the DAP architecture and privacy discussion scheduled for Thursday 3 Nov after the break, at 3:30. I think this is consistent with what you have recorded in the TAG minutes.

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/F2F_Agenda_3-4_November_2011,_Santa_Clara_(TPAC)

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group




On Oct 27, 2011, at 11:50 AM, ext Noah Mendelsohn wrote:

> The agenda for today's TAG teleconference is now available at [1,2] and in text-only form below. Please accept my apologies for not having this available earlier.
> 
> Noah
> 
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/27-agenda
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly
> 
> =====================
>   [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: [3]13 October 2011 This: [4]27 October
>   2011 Next: Technical Plenary 31 October - 4 November 2011
> 
>      [1] http://www.w3.org/
>      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
>      [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-agenda
>      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/27-agenda
> 
>             Agenda of 27 October 2011 TAG Teleconference
> 
>   Nearby: [5]Teleconference details - [6]issues list - [7]open actions
>   - [8]pending review actions - [9]www-tag archive - [10]tag archive
>    1. Convene
>          + Chair: Noah Mendelsohn, Scribe: Peter Linss (unconfirmed)
>          + Roll call -- Regrets: None
>          + Future regrets: none
>          + Agenda Review - [11]this agenda
>          + Next Meeting: Afternoon of 31 October and Morning of 4
>            November at [12]TPAC 2011
>          + Future scribes: Peter Linss - > Larry Masinter - > Jonathan
>            Rees
>    2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
>          + [13]13 October 2011
>    3. Administrative items
>          + None
>    4. TPAC Planning
>          + Any changes regarding who is planning to come (Tim, Peter,
>            Larry, Henry, Dan, Ashok Noah)?
>          + Note, to accommodate Tim's schedule, we are now proposing
>            to meet on Monday afternoon and Friday morning at TPAC.
>            Both of those times represent changes with respect to our
>            previous plans.
>          + DAP Meetings on REST vs. Javascript APIs:
>               o TAG meeting with DAP is [14]scheduled for
>                 mid-afternoon Thursday, 3 November 2011
>               o Fred Hirsch suggested a meeting with the DAP working
>                 group on Friday morning, but that would conflict with
>                 our planned for a TAG meeting at that time. Noah has
>                 [15]counter proposed Thursday afternoon for the DAP
>                 meeting.
>               o [16]ACTION-616: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Contact Fred
>                 Hirsch to suggest joint TAG/DAP meeting at TPAC on
>                 REST vs. Javascript APIs - Due: 2011-10-13 - PENDING
>                 REVIEW
>          + Brief TAG election presentation to AC: Noah will give a 10
>            minute presentatin, focusing mainly on soliciting a good
>            slate of nominees for the upcoming TAG election. (10 AM
>            Thursday 3 November 2011)
>               o [17]Discussion 29 September 2011
>               o [18]ACTION-612: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Respond to Ian
>                 suggesting a BOF but not a breakout on TAG focus, and
>                 ask again about dinner. - Due: 2011-10-06 - CLOSED
>               o Noah's 4 October [19]e-mail to Ian
>          + SPDY:
>               o We [20]agreed on 13 October to abandon efforts to
>                 invite SPDY team to TPAC, but opened:
>               o [21]ACTION-618: on - Yves Lafon - With help from
>                 Larry, Noah, and Jeni to prepare analysis on
>                 development around HTTP, like spdy, ssl use,
>                 websocket... - Due: 2011-11-29 - OPEN
>          + Publishing & linking breakout session
>               o [22]ACTION-613: on - Daniel Appelquist - Organize deep
>                 linking breakout at TPAC - Due: 2011-10-06 - CLOSED
>               o [23]Breakout session has been proposed on Publishing
>                 and Linking on the Web
>               o We invite Rigo to join us on Friday at TPAC -- any
>                 news on this?
>    5. Review draft of TAG status report
>          + Goal:
>               o Get agreement to publish new status report by tomorrow
>          + Background:
>               o Noah [24]circulated a draft [25]TAG Status Report
>                 (member-only until approved by TAG)
>    6. Develop Agenda for TAG TPAC Meeting
>          + Goal:
>               o Discuss technical agenda for TAG meetings at TPAC
>          + First cut:
>               o Monday afternoon (some of these may "spill" to Friday:
>                    # Discuss comments on client-side state draft
>                    # Context-sensitive URIs (Henry's proposal)
>                    # Client-side storage
>                    # Microdata/RDFa Update (may be difficult w/o Jeni)
>               o Thursday afternoon:
>                    # Mid-afternoon meeting with DAP working group to
>                      discuss RESTful vs. Javascript APIS
>               o Friday morning:
>                    # Publishing and Linking on the Web
>                    # Meeting with Rigo Wenning
>    7. [26]ISSUE-60 (webApplicationState-60): Web Applications:
>       Fragment ID Semantics and MIME Types
>          + Goals:
>               o Jonathan suggests we are ready to close:
>                 [27]ACTION-509: on - Jonathan Rees - Communicate with
>                 RDFa WG regarding documenting the fragid / media type
>                 issue - Due: 2011-10-18 - OPEN
>          + Background:
>               o E-mails from [28]Jonathan Rees and [29]Henry Thompson
>               o [30]ACTION-509: on - Jonathan Rees - Communicate with
>                 RDFa WG regarding documenting the fragid / media type
>                 issue - Due: 2011-10-18 - OPEN
>               o Product page: [31]Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types
>    8. Microdata/RDFa
>          + Goals:
>               o Get an update from Jeni on status of Microdata/RDFa
>                 work
>               o Prepare as necessary for working on this with the
>                 community at TPAC
>          + Background:
>               o [32]ACTION-614: on - Jeni Tennison - Report on
>                 progress relating to RDFa and Microdata - Due:
>                 2011-10-27 - OPEN
>               o TAG [33]e-mail raising last-call issues on Microdata
>                 and RDFa.
>               o [34]Discussion on 21 July 2011
>    9. Overdue Action Items:
>          + [35]Overdue actions in [36]Tracker
>   10. Pending Review Items:
>          + [37]Pending review actions in [38]Tracker
>   11. Any other business
>     _________________________________________________________
> 
>      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
>      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
>      [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
>      [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
>      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
>     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
>     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/27-agenda
>     [12] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/
>     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes
>     [14] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/F2F_Agenda_3-4_November_2011,_Santa_Clara_%28TPAC%29
>     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Oct/0021.html
>     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/616
>     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/09/29-minutes#item01
>     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/612
>     [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Oct/0003.html
>     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes#item04
>     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/618
>     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/613
>     [23] http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2011/SessionIdeas#Publishing_and_Linking_on_the_Web
>     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Oct/0041.html
>     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/sum10.html
>     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60
>     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509
>     [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Oct/0039.html
>     [29] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Oct/0068.html
>     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509
>     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids.html
>     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/614
>     [33] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Jun/0136.html
>     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/07/21-minutes#item03
>     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
>     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
>     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
>     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
> 
> 
>    Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
>    $Revision: 1.4 $ of $Date: 2011/10/27 15:48:38 $
> 
>   [39]Valid XHTML 1.1
> 
>     [39] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
> 
> 
> =====================
> 
Received on Friday, 28 October 2011 14:06:23 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:56:40 UTC