Re: Status of work on publishing and linking

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:03:41 +0100
Cc: Dan Appelquist <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>, "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Noah,

On 10/26/2011 10:03 AM, Noah Mendelsohn wrote:
> > DKA: Jeni and I will meet first week of October to collaborate
>
> Did that happen? Results? Plans?

Yes, that happened and as a result we updated the document -- revised the terminology, brought in a few more examples of legal wording, and fleshed out the techniques section.

We also chatted last week and Dan said that he would create a dated version for discussion going into TPAC. I do not know whether he has managed to do that.

> Among other things, the product page promises a "TPAC Breakout". Where do
> we stand on that please? Thank you.

As you know from the previous telcons, Dan proposed a TPAC Breakout and it is listed on the session ideas page [1], but the plenary day isn't planned in advance, so it's not currently clear when/whether there will be interest from attendees. It's not one of the (few) selected sessions that are pre-planned.

Cheers,

Jeni

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2011/SessionIdeas#Publishing_and_Linking_on_the_Web
--