W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > October 2011

Draft minutes for telcon of 2011-10-13

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:41:58 +0100
To: www-tag@w3.org
Message-ID: <f5bk481fhcp.fsf@calexico.inf.ed.ac.uk>
Available online at

  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html

and in plain text below.

ht

                                   - DRAFT -

                                   TAG telcon

                                  13 Oct 2011

   See also: [2]IRC log

Attendees

   Present
          Dan Appelquist, Yves Lafon, Ashok Malhotra, Larry Masinter, Noah
          Mendelsohn, Jonathan Rees, Jeni Tennison, Henry S. Thompson

   Regrets
          Tim Berners-Lee, Peter Linss

   Chair
          Noah Mendelsohn

   Scribes
          Henry S. Thompson, Jonathan Rees

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Convene
         2. [5]Approval of minutes
         3. [6]Admin
         4. [7]TPAC planning
         5. [8]Pending review items
         6. [9]Fragment IDs Semantics and Mime Types
         7. [10]Pending Review Actions
     * [11]Summary of Action Items
     __________________________________________________________________

Convene

   NM: [review of agenda]

Approval of minutes

   <NoahM> [12]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/06-minutes

   RESOLUTION: Minutes of 6 October 2011 approved

Admin

   NM: I'm not available on 20 October -- volunteers to chair?

   <Ashok> Yves and i will be at a workshop

   <Larry> i'm willing to chair if there are topics to cover and a quorum

   DKA: I think we should meet

   NM: I think Jeni will be absent as well

   <JeniT> I will be absent

   NM: Tentative plan, LM can cancel, otherwise we will meet
   ... I usually read minutes, check email and pending actions on Tuesday

   <ht>I note that we have at most JAR, LM, HST, DKA and PL on such a call

   NM: Peter Linss is the next up to scribe

   <noah> JAR agrees to scribe on the 20th if Peter can't

   <noah> Note regrets from Jeni for the 20th

TPAC planning

   NM: Attendees as in minutes
   ... We will now plan to meet Monday p.m. and Friday a.m.
   ... A meeting with Rigo Wenning on Friday

   <Larry> re TPAC: I might have a conflict after all, not sure I will
   make it now

   <Larry> my conflict, if it happens, is for Tuesday evening, Wednesday &
   Thursday, so I'm sitll OK for MOnday, Friday, and Tuesday day

   NM: News on SPDY?

   YL: No new, so lets drop that

   <NoahM> close ACTION-615

   <trackbot> ACTION-615 Check on possible meeting with SPDY folks on 31
   Oct at TPAC closed

   NM: Still leaves the question of what we do about SPDY
   ... There are signs of adoption increasing
   ... A move to all-SSL would certainly have architectural implications
   ... Should we continue to track this?

   JT: I think this is important, but have too much to do to be quick to
   volunteer

   LM: I could maybe do this

   NM: YL to take lead, LM and NM to help

   <NoahM> . ACTION: Yves with help from Larry, Noah, and Jeni to prepare
   analysis of whether TAG should get involved with SPDY

   <NoahM> . ACTION: Yves with help from Larry, Noah, and Jeni to prepare
   analysis of whether TAG/W3C should get involved with SPDY

   LM: Include W3C

   YL: More general than just SPDY -- SSL growth partly independent

   <Larry> Is SPDY a HTTP replacement or a HTTP enhancement

   YL: See also Web Sockets

   <Larry> HTTP isn't going to go away in any evolution of the web that I
   can imagine in the forseeable future -- too well entrenched

   NM: Focus on SPDY, or is this about HTTP v.next?

   <ht> I would prefer not to overly narrow right away

   <ht> I would like to start with a landscape overview of HTTP v.next and
   competitors

   <ht> +1 to JJ list entry

   <Yves> . ACTION: Yves with help from Larry, Noah, and Jeni to prepare
   analysis on development around HTTP, like spdy, ssl use, websocket...

   <JeniT> +1 on slightly wider scope

   LM: Is this better to think of it as an enhancement?

   NM: Could take either way in. . .
   ... OK with wider action

   <Larry> if the result is a W3C community group around SPDY that would
   be fine :)

   NM, YL: [due date discussion]

   <NoahM> ACTION: Yves with help from Larry, Noah, and Jeni to prepare
   analysis on development around HTTP, like spdy, ssl use, websocket...
   Due 2011-11-29 [recorded in
   [13]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-618 - With help from Larry, Noah, and Jeni to
   prepare analysis on development around HTTP, like spdy, ssl use,
   websocket... Due 2011-11-29 [on Yves Lafon - due 2011-10-20].

   <NoahM> ACTION-615?

   <trackbot> ACTION-615 -- Yves Lafon to check on possible meeting with
   SPDY folks on 31 Oct at TPAC -- due 2011-10-13 -- CLOSED

   <trackbot> [14]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/615

   NM: Meeting with Device Access WG -- discussing timing with WG chair

   AM: I have RDB2RDF on Thursday but not Friday

   Let's do it Friday afternoon?

   NM: I'll try to get agreement on Friday afternoon
   ... With flexibility

   <NoahM> ACTION-616?

   <trackbot> ACTION-616 -- Noah Mendelsohn to contact Fred Hirsch to
   suggest joint TAG/DAP meeting at TPAC on REST vs. Javascript APIs --
   due 2011-10-13 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [15]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/616

   <NoahM> ACTION-616 Due 2011-10-20

   <trackbot> ACTION-616 Contact Fred Hirsch to suggest joint TAG/DAP
   meeting at TPAC on REST vs. Javascript APIs due date now 2011-10-20

   <NoahM> ACTION-613?

   <trackbot> ACTION-613 -- Daniel Appelquist to organize deep linking
   breakout at TPAC -- due 2011-10-06 -- CLOSED

   <trackbot> [16]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/613

   DKA: Just sent e-mail to Rigo suggesting Friday morning
   ... Wrt Copyright/deep linking, I've invited Rigo for Friday morning
   ... Breakout work ongoing
   ... Need a more inviting title

   NM: "Follow a link, get arrested"

Pending review items

   <NoahM> ACTION-518?

   <trackbot> ACTION-518 -- Henry Thompson to henry to report back on
   efforts to get undertakings from open-source tool authors to ship
   pre-provisioned catalogs configured into their tools -- due 2011-08-10
   -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [17]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/518

   HT: I would like to abandon this. The issue of heavily used resources
   seems to have dropped off everyone's radar. I no longer have time or
   inclination, and W3C seems not to have provisioned the catalog in the
   necessary way

   <noah> close ACTION-518

   <trackbot> ACTION-518 Henry to report back on efforts to get
   undertakings from open-source tool authors to ship pre-provisioned
   catalogs configured into their tools closed

   <noah> ACTION-577?

   <trackbot> ACTION-577 -- Henry Thompson to prepare 3023bis discussion
   of processor profiles and "IRIbis and HTML5", leftover from 23 June
   discussion, when Larry is available -- due 2011-09-06 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [18]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/577

   HT: I would like to abandon this as well
   ... With respect to XML processor profiles and browsers the situation
   has simplified with the latest Processor Profile draft, and I don't now
   see how to fit processor profiles into 3023bis
   ... Happy to replace this with an action to report on 3023bis status
   after TPAC

   <noah> close ACTION-577

   <trackbot> ACTION-577 Prepare 3023bis discussion of processor profiles
   and "IRIbis and HTML5", leftover from 23 June discussion, when Larry is
   available closed

   <noah> ACTION: Henry to report on status of 3023bis after TPAC Due
   2011-11-15 [recorded in
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action02]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-619 - Report on status of 3023bis after TPAC
   Due 2011-11-15 [on Henry Thompson - due 2011-10-20].

   <noah> ACTION-619 Due 2011-11-15

   <trackbot> ACTION-619 Report on status of 3023bis after TPAC Due
   2011-11-15 due date now 2011-11-15

   trackbot, action 477?

   <trackbot> Sorry, ht, I don't understand 'trackbot, action 477?'.
   Please refer to [20]http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help

   <noah> ACTION-477?

   <trackbot> ACTION-477 -- Henry Thompson to organize meeting on
   persistence of domains -- due 2011-10-04 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [21]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/477

   HT: I drafted a call for participation, got agreement from my
   co-sponsor in Edinburgh. W3M and Ian have approved. I have put it to
   the organizers, expect approval, but not yet officially announced.

   <noah> close ACTION-477

   <trackbot> ACTION-477 Organize meeting on persistence of domains closed

   <scribe> ACTION: Henry, with help from Jonathan, to report on
   persistent domain workshop, due 2012-01-15 [recorded in
   [22]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action03]

   <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - Henry,

   <scribe> ACTION: Henry with help from Jonathan, to report on persistent
   domain workshop, due 2012-01-15 [recorded in
   [23]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action04]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-620 - With help from Jonathan, to report on
   persistent domain workshop, due 2012-01-15 [on Henry Thompson - due
   2011-10-20].

   action-620 due 2012-01-15

   <trackbot> ACTION-620 With help from Jonathan, to report on persistent
   domain workshop, due 2012-01-15 due date now 2012-01-15

Fragment IDs Semantics and Mime Types

   <noah> ACTION-509?

   <trackbot> ACTION-509 -- Jonathan Rees to communicate with RDFa WG
   regarding documenting the fragid / media type issue -- due 2011-09-15
   -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [24]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509

   <jar> report =
   [25]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Sep/0014.html

   JR: Everyone read this?
   ... Relation of RDFa Core and media types
   ... Subsequent discussion has clarified there are two issues here

   JR: 1) Follow your nose (noting RDFa is not a media type)
   ... 2) Collision between RDFa Core (which might be used with
   application/(...+)xml) and 3023bis

   <Larry> i've read it and i don't know what to make of it, i'm not happy
   with any of the options so far

   <JeniT> +1 to ruling 3023bis collision out of scope

   JR: The collision arises because 3023bis says XML media type fragids
   have to be XPointers
   ... Want to rule the collision is out of scope for 509

   <Zakim> ht, you wanted to check XPointer semantics is the pblm

   <noah> I'm in favor of separation if we open a new action now

   <Zakim> Larry, you wanted to talk about options & analysis

   LM: I'm not sure what our action choices are, nor am I happy with what
   I do understand

   JR: Neither am I

   LM: Maybe getting clear on that is what we should focus on

   <Larry> action-509?

   <trackbot> ACTION-509 -- Jonathan Rees to communicate with RDFa WG
   regarding documenting the fragid / media type issue -- due 2011-09-15
   -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [26]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509

   JR: I want to focus on the RDFa Core side of 509
   ... as RDfa Core is heading for 3rd Last Call

   <Zakim> noah, you wanted to ask whether RDFa core should be asked to
   hold up pending resolution with 3023bis

   LM: Isn't it possible that RDFa Core isn't the best one to move

   NM: The relative status of the two specs involved shouldn't determine
   which one has to move

   JR: I agree with RDFa Core that it's not their business to talk about
   media type registration
   ... The WG resolved several weeks ago that they are not a media type

   <jar_> RDFa WG decision on this matter is here:
   [27]http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-10-06

   NM: But isn't one of their requirements to be usable with XML
   ... which means they shouldn't break XML

   JR: They could get away without mentioning a media type, because the
   current one (3023) says practically nothing about frag_ids

   <Larry> i'm noticing WGs avoiding responsibility by saying things are
   'out of scope' for them

   NM: But we know that 3023bis is coming

   NM: So we should try to stop the impending train wreck if the two specs
   both go ahead as we anticipate

   JR: We could do that, but I was trying to work from existing TAG
   decisions and do the minimum necessary to declare victory

   JR: That is, address the question of the RDFa Core spec. first, and
   only thereafter turn to negotiating between the two groups

   <noah> I think I specifically asked: might it be the right role for the
   TAG to ask RDFa core to not proceed until a serious attempt is made to
   work with 3023bis folks to come to agreement on right way forward.

   <noah> I'm somewhat unconvinced that it's out of scope for them, since
   they clearly want RDFa to be mixable into XML on the Web, and thus
   usable with application/xml in particular.

   NM: Anyone else share my concern, that maybe they should slow down

   HST: +1

   <Larry> should we try to organize a workshop getting people together?

   <jar_> We've had plenty of time to comment on this...

   JR: If we try to take on the larger goal of working out whether/how to
   talk about URIs in context, we might be in a position to declare
   victory, but that will take a while

   NM: I'm not ready to agree to what has been suggested about that larger
   goal at all

   JT: We need to let them go ahead and publish, we've kept them waiting
   too long

   LM: Should we try to get the parties together?

   HST: I like LM's idea

   HST: I like Larry's idea. Was going to say "I'm sympathetic to what
   Jonathan and Jeni have said", and our focus on the famous 'two words'
   may not have been our finest hour. That said, I don't want them to go
   to rec without acknowledging that the current state of specs doesn't
   really give them a place to stand wrt the architecture of media types
   and mix-ins.

   <jar_> Remember two issues: (1) FYN [Follow Your Nose], (2) the
   potential collision‚€”they're different. HT just touched on (1), Larry's
   more on (2)

   <jar_> I wanted to focus on (1) FYN, and defer (2) until later..

   NM: Waiting forever is bad, but moving ahead in the face of
   architectural uncertainty is a recipe for problems downstream

   NM: I am worried that we're on the edge here and elsewhere of just
   asking people to hold their collective noses and move on

   <Larry> the fragment identifier thing in HTML5 is only half-fixed since
   Hixie didn't do anything about fragids and scripting in
   application/xml+xhtml

   <noah> This is an important part of the architecture, and repeatedly
   saying "yeah, the specs don't work" is very troubling

   <noah> Neither am I convinced that we want to architect this by saying
   "he who ships the first spec wins"

   HST: JR, do you mean that if we focus on FYN we can get useful advice
   to the RDFa Core folks quickly?

   JR: Yes, I think I could get a menu of four or five modest changes to
   their specs which the TAG could choose from

   NM: Separating the two sounds uncontentious
   ... But if we only tackle the FYN issue, we better not lose sight of
   the collision issue
   ... How soon?

   JR: 3rd last call real soon now

   NM: So no time for a sit-down with 3023bis folks

   <Larry> could we ask them to leave a placeholder in their spec leaving
   this part open, or at least warning a reader that the issue is open?

   <jar_> Suggesting: Ask them to put some language, now, in their doc
   addressing (1). Easier to fix. Separately, ask them to work on (2) with
   HTTPbis folks. (Maybe better if that fix goes in 3023bis.)

   NM: We mostly do what JR suggested, but include in any early
   communication about [step 1], that we are also concerned about [step
   2], which we will want to see action on in due course

   <jar_> noah wants the two both raised in the same communication to the
   WG

   <Zakim> Larry, you wanted to advocate that we ask them to just put in a
   warning, since we don't have an answer

   LM: We have an issue where we don't have the answer, where they want to
   get a spec. out - - can't we get a warning in

   <noah> Still, even a warning will result in content out there on the
   Web that may or may not be impossible to make legal without
   special-casing in 3023bis

   <jar_> lm wants a more explicit warning; compare to what's in their
   current draft which is quite evasive

   <noah> That special casing is likely to break generalized XML
   processing, I think.

   <noah> Whether the breakage will bother anyone in practice or often, I
   don't know

   HT: +1 to JAR quickly giving us a longer list of options for improving
   the two words wrt FYN
   ... and at the same time Jonathan needs to be sure Manu understands we
   remain concerned about 3023 collision, and feel a resolution is needed
   eventually

   <jar_> By the way 3023bis is already in conflict with
   application/xhtml+xml, due to xhtml namespace doc's ref to RDFa‚€”so I
   think it's 3023 that will have to budge

   NM: That sounds like we're near consensus on next steps

   JR: I believe that 3023bis will need to move, given how much RDFa
   content is out there

   <noah> ACTION-509?

   <trackbot> ACTION-509 -- Jonathan Rees to communicate with RDFa WG
   regarding documenting the fragid / media type issue -- due 2011-09-15
   -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [28]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509

   <JeniT> plus 3023bis's problems aren't just about RDFa

   NM: Is that one OK given today's discussion?

   JR: Yes

   <noah> ACTION-509 Due 2011-10-18

   <trackbot> ACTION-509 Communicate with RDFa WG regarding documenting
   the fragid / media type issue due date now 2011-10-18

   <Zakim> ht, you wanted to ack. violent agreement and to say what I said
   a while ago

   HST: JR, can you clarify that it's the semantics of XPointer that's the
   major problem.

   HST: JAR to confirm that the putative pblm with 3023bis is the
   semantics (that XPointers identify elements) not the syntax (because
   there's no conflict with that)

   <jar_> right

   NM: But what if RDFa moved to get out of XPointer syntax space with
   their own semantics
   ... Then the conflict is with the syntax

Pending Review Actions

   <noah> [29]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview

   <noah> ACTION-566?

   <trackbot> ACTION-566 -- Daniel Appelquist to contact Alissa Cooper,
   organize a future joint discussion on privacy with IAB. -- due
   2011-10-11 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [30]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/566

   dka: Changing back to open.

   <noah> Dan will reopen with reasonable date

   <noah> ACTION-603?

   <trackbot> ACTION-603 -- Noah Mendelsohn to mention to Ian to document
   level of TAG commitment in nomination info -- due 2011-11-01 --
   PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [31]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/603

   noah: 603 overtaken by events

   <noah> close ACTION-603

   <trackbot> ACTION-603 Mention to Ian to document level of TAG
   commitment in nomination info closed

   <noah> ACTION-608?

   <trackbot> ACTION-608 -- Noah Mendelsohn to schedule telcon discussion
   of TAG goals on privacy -- due 2011-10-04 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [32]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/608

   <Zakim> Larry, you wanted to talk about setting up a roadmap wiki ?

   noah: We had pretty much decided that we don't have any reason to have
   an open (tracked) privacy action‚€”let's be clear

   larry: In discussion it was suggested that the TAG might be helpful by
   producing a roadmap that identifies things that are important but
   inactive

   ashok: We could [also] communicate that we don't see how to take it
   forward

   noah: Wiki?

   larry: A one-off for privacy not helpful, but a bigger roadmap that has
   privacy as one piece would be

   noah: Sounds too ambitious

   <noah> I'm not saying too ambitious, I'm saying not making the
   opportunity cost cut relative to other things.

   <noah> close ACTION-608

   <trackbot> ACTION-608 Schedule telcon discussion of TAG goals on
   privacy closed
   . RESOLUTION: The TAG considers privacy to be an important area of
   work, but unfortunately does not have the resources or ideas to pursue
   it at the present time.

   have at it

   <noah> . RESOLUTION: The TAG considers privacy to be an important area
   of work, but unfortunately doesn't find it practical to free
   resourcesto pursue it at the present time.

   <noah> . RESOLUTION: The TAG considers privacy to be an important area
   of work, but unfortunately doesn't find it practical to free resources
   to pursue it at the present time.

   <Larry> hmmmmm

   <Larry> it isn't that it's impractical

   <Larry> we're still open to taking it up again

   <jar_> we're not sure how to be adequately productive ? effective ?

   <Larry> i'd just as soon move on now
   . RESOLUTION: The TAG considers privacy to be an important area of
   work. On consideration we have decided not to put resources on this
   issue at the present time, but we are open to taking it up again.

   <JeniT> +1

   RESOLUTION: The TAG considers privacy to be an important area of work.
   On consideration we have decided not to put resources on this issue at
   the present time, but we are open to taking it up again.

   <DKA> action-566?

   <trackbot> ACTION-566 -- Daniel Appelquist to contact Alissa Cooper,
   organize a future joint discussion on privacy with IAB. -- due
   2011-10-11 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [33]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/566

   <noah> ACTION-612?

   <trackbot> ACTION-612 -- Noah Mendelsohn to respond to Ian suggesting a
   BOF but not a breakout on TAG focus, and ask again about dinner. -- due
   2011-10-06 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [34]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/612

   <noah> [35]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Oct/0003.html

   noah: I did send a note to Ian√Ę‚‚¨¬¶ continuing to discuss
   ... TAG BOF at lunch, or spread ourselves out to other BOFs?

   <Larry> i need to back off on this because it looks like i have a
   conflict for TPAC wed/thu

   <DKA> +1 to TAG bof.

   <Ashok> -1

   <noah> 0

   <Yves> 0

   <noah> Would kind of prefer to go to other tables, but open to input on
   the TAG

   jar: 0; will not be at TPAC

   <noah> close ACTION-612

   <trackbot> ACTION-612 Respond to Ian suggesting a BOF but not a
   breakout on TAG focus, and ask again about dinner. closed

   <noah> ACTION Noah with Dan to figure out whether we want a TAG bof at
   TPAC

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-621 - With Dan to figure out whether we want
   a TAG bof at TPAC [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2011-10-20].

   ashok: Email thread starting with Manu's note is sort of related to
   earlier topic of RDFa, what are we thinking of doing about that?

   jar_: Let's let it percolate through email for a bit

   ashok: Then take it up at the F2F? (at TPAC)

   noah: Start thinking about what you would like scheduled at the TPAC
   F2F

   ADJOURNED

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Henry to report on status of 3023bis after TPAC Due
   2011-11-15 [recorded in
   [36]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action02]
   [NEW] ACTION: Henry with help from Jonathan, to report on persistent
   domain workshop, due 2012-01-15 [recorded in
   [37]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action04]
   [NEW] ACTION: Henry, with help from Jonathan, to report on persistent
   domain workshop, due 2012-01-15 [recorded in
   [38]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action03]
   [NEW] ACTION: Yves with help from Larry, Noah, and Jeni to prepare
   analysis on development around HTTP, like spdy, ssl use, websocket...
   Due 2011-11-29 [recorded in
   [39]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action01]

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [40]scribe.perl version 1.135
    ([41]CVS log)
    $Date: 2011/10/19 09:38:46 $

References

   1. http://www.w3.org/
   2. http://www.w3.org/2011/10/13-tagmem-irc
   3. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#agenda
   4. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#item01
   5. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#item02
   6. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#item03
   7. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#item04
   8. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#item05
   9. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#item06
  10. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#item07
  11. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#ActionSummary
  12. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/06-minutes
  13. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action01
  14. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/615
  15. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/616
  16. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/613
  17. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/518
  18. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/577
  19. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action02
  20. http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc
  21. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/477
  22. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action03
  23. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action04
  24. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509
  25. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Sep/0014.html
  26. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509
  27. http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-10-06
  28. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509
  29. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
  30. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/566
  31. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/603
  32. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/608
  33. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/566
  34. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/612
  35. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Oct/0003.html
  36. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action02
  37. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action04
  38. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action03
  39. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/10/13-minutes.html#action01
  40. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
  41. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

-- 
       Henry S. Thompson, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
      10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
                Fax: (44) 131 651-1426, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk
                       URL: http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/
 [mail from me _always_ has a .sig like this -- mail without it is forged spam]
Received on Wednesday, 19 October 2011 09:42:32 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:56:40 UTC