Re: Identifying Application State

We received two comments on the final version version of IdentifyingApplicationState.
See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Oct/0105.html
A revised version addressing these comments is available at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/IdentifyingApplicationState-20111130
All the best, Ashok