Re: Preliminary agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 November

It occurs to me that we might also finalize our decision to publish
Client-Side State as a finding. Ashok: did you get any comments that we
didn't consider at TPAC? If not, I would think we could prepare a final
version and vote to approve. Let's briefly discuss tomorrow.

Thank you.

Noah