Re: Issue-57

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 4:31 AM, Alan Ruttenberg
<alanruttenberg@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Graham Klyne <GK-lists@ninebynine.org> wrote:
>> I'm reminded that Danny Ayers recently cited a comment by Dan Connolly:
>>
>> "Are there parts of traditional logic and databases that, if we set them
>> aside, will result in viral growth of the Semantic Web?"
>> -- http://www.w3.org/2006/09dc-aus/swpf#(7)
>
> Why does ebola come to mind?

Be nice. If the goal is to get lots of linked data published, then
making life easier for publishers, e.g. by relieving them of the
burden to be logical, should be helpful. (That wouldn't be *my* goal,
but who am I to tell others what they want.)

Jonathan