Invitation to 4 Aug 2011 TAG Call

Norm,

I was not able to attend the most recent TAG call, but there was discussion
of the HTML/XML work [1], and a suggestion that if you're available we
invite you to join us on the TAG call that's being planned for 4 August
(usual 1 PM EDT time). Is that convenient for you? If so, I hope you'll
join us. Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/07/21-minutes.html#item04

Tracker: this relates to Dan Appelquist's ACTION-584