Re: HashInURI

Eric J. Bowman wrote:
> Nathan wrote:
>>    http://twitter.com/#!/webr3 refers to reconstructable view in an
>> web application.
>>

> No, it says that *everything* on the site is a view of the same
> resource, or a fragment of the same resource.  When in reality,
> everything is a different resource.  I agree with Yves.

What is this "site" thing you speak of? If I take it to mean every
target resource under the domain twitter.com, then we both know that's
wrong, http://twitter.com/ refers to an application who's start state is
described in HTML and which comprises of several different embedded and
referenced resources, and the hash-bang-slash-webr3 is independent of
the URI scheme, they are the primary form of /client-side/ indirect
referencing.

In reality everything is a different resource? well without getting in
to the semantics of this, because that statement is provably false, I'll
take it at face value to mean that everything which the application
provides a view of (or things which comprise a composite view), in which
case I think you'll find every "resource" is defined by it's own unique
URI, unless of course it's only available as part of a collection.

Best,

Nathan