Re: Feedback on Internet Media Types and the Web

Nathan wrote:
> Chris Lilley wrote:
>> On Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 5:35:32 PM, Larry wrote:
>>
>> LM> So I suppose it's a matter of finding someone to do the work
>> LM> of writing up +json and +zip?
>>
>> I believe so, yes.
>
> I'd be interested in helping to do +json, but wouldn't be comfortable /
> confident to do it all myself, and my plate is getting rather full at
> the minute.

To be totally honest, this is more of an "if nobody else steps up",
we're going to need +json for rdf+json which is about to go through
standardization under the RDF WG, I also use JSON heavily, hence if
nobody else wants to do it, I'll do what I can and try to pull those who
I know can help in - since it needs done, ideally over the next year.

Best,

Nathan