Re: HashInURI

Le 8 févr. 2011 à 19:09, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> Le 28 nov. 2010 à 15:02, ashok malhotra a écrit :
>> I just checked in http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/11/HashInURI
>> This is a combination of Raman's hash-in-url writeup and my earlier writeup on
> Yet another article about Hash in URI
> http://isolani.co.uk/blog/javascript/BreakingTheWebWithHashBangs

I wonder if these links have a better place than the list

http://blog.new-bamboo.co.uk/2011/2/2/degradable-javascript-applications-using-html5-pushstate

    Using the location hash to keep track of current
    page state and enable back button navigation is more
    and more common with large, full featured, client
    side JavaScript apps. Whilst the behaviour this
    gives is definitely an improvement to the user
    experience, implementing this with the location hash
    has some shortcomings.

     Thankfully, as with everything else on the web,
    HTML5 is here to solve all your problems, with two
    methods and an event, pushState, replaceState &
    onpopstate.
--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/