Re: AWWW interaction examples

I very much appreciate it, but as you've seen, this is not on the list of
topics for the F2F agenda, and I don't think you'd previously asked me to
add it. I will schedule discussion of this on an upcoming teleconference,
and notwithstanding that your term on the TAG has ended, I hope you'll be
able to join us for that. I'll be glad to schedule at your convenience --
we can discuss at the F2F.  Thank you again.

Noah