Re: Preliminary version of the Agenda for the TAG F2F Meeting of 8-10 February 2011

On 1/31/2011 11:34 AM, Jonathan Rees wrote:
> In any case I thought the session was to be about ACTION-478, which
> asks the latter question.

So, trying to sort through this, I understand that you prefer that the
session be scoped to "how should we write persistent references and
how would we make any chosen solution stick", which is fine.  What's
unclear to me is whether you actually expect to have new work on 478 ahead
of the F2F?  Anyway, I'll change the session as you suggest.

Noah