Re: Fwd: CfC: CORS to advance to Last Call

On 12/20/2011 10:44 AM, Jonathan A Rees wrote:
> If so then one could imagine that a user who came to believe
> full CORS was too risky would be given the option, in a browser
> configuration panel, to turn off full CORS while retaining the UMP
> subset.

Hmm. I'd be curious as to what percent of users would understand the
implications of such a choice, even if the switch were right in front of
them and accompanied by an explanation. I don't object to this in
principle, but I hope we're not fooling ourselves with a solution that
would be used only in very specialized environments, if at all.

Noah